1. Remember to bring your laptop with Matlab installed. Note that we have asked the lecturers not to use Matlab toolboxes.
2. We will ask you to present your research in about 5 minutes. So please prepare 2 or 3 slides.
3. Let us know of any food issues (vegetarians, etc) asap.
4. All meals and lodging are covered. But please bring some cash as our funding cannot cover the optional activities (wine tasting is 5 euros, Canoe between 30 and 40 euros, and guided visit of Saint Guilhem 5 euros) and does not cover drinks at outside of the meals. Do not forget to bring a hat, sunscreen, and possibly a swimsuit.
You will be welcomed at the EuroMov center on Sunday, between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
Information on how to access to the EuroMov center from the downtown train station and the airport : Your way to EuroMov
The bus will leave EuroMov at 6:00 pm for the Mas des Violettes (location of the Summer School – Hameau de Gourdou, 34270 Valflaunès).
If you are not able to get at EuroMov before 6:00 pm, be aware that this only way to reach the Mas des Violette will be by cab. It will cost you 80-100 euros.
On Saturday, the bus will drive you back to Montpellier (downtown) after the breakfast. We expect you to be back to Montpellier around 11 am.
The Mas des violettes is located in a really small village in the backcountry. It is a really charming place but it doesn’t provide all the modernity!
* Internet connection will be limited. Enough to send/receive emails, however if you need to download large files or skype, you may encounter some problems.
* Drinks and snacks outside meals are not included in the registration fees. Don’t forget to bring some cash with you (only euros are accepted).