The overall organization will be a morning lecture and an afternoon Matlab-tutorial, each taught by internationally acclaimed researchers in the field:
– Monday June 27th. Overview of motor control and learning (AM: Sandro Mussa-Ivaldi . PM: David Franklin)
– Tuesday June 28th. Locomotion (AM: Katja Mombaur. PM: James Finley)
– Wednesday June 29th. Motor Control (AM: Etienne Burdet, PM: Emmanuel Guigon and Ignasi Cos)
– Thursday June 30th. Motor Learning (AM: Nicolas Schweighofer). PM: Outdoor activities
– Friday July 1st. Motor Synergies. (AM : Andrea D’Avella, PM: Mitsuhiro Hayashibe)
We will also have student presentations, “aperitifs”, outdoors activities (canoe, hiking in the Garrigue…), visit of Saint Guilhem-le-Desert, wine tasting, banquet, etc. So we expect this intensive summer school to be instructive, fun, as well as a good networking opportunity. It surely was all of the above in the first edition!